Łukasz works for companies in the construction, road, transport and energy sectors. He advises them in investments made under public contracts and based on FIDIC standards.
He represents Clients in court disputes and before the National Appeals Chamber.
He advises on Intellectual Property and Media Law.
He wrote a Doctorate’s dissertation: ‘Redefining the profession of a journalist in the perspective of media convergence.’
- Advising PKP PLK S.A. in connection with company’s multi-million investments.
- Representing PKP PLK S.A. in the dispute over public procurements – the value was over PLN600 million.
- Assisting a contractor in the National Appeals Chamber in connection with the multi-million dispute regarding public transportation.
- Assisting in disputes with Polish State Treasury in connection with a deprivation of property rights (the so-called expropriation cases).
- Representation of real estate developers in court disputes, including warranty for defects.
- 2016–2017 Siedlecki Kancelaria Prawna
- 2013–2016 Kancelaria Prawna Adwokata Jacka Krężelewskiego
- 2008–2013 Journalist, TVP S.A.
Author of numerous articles on Public Procurement Law, Media Law and Press Law. Co-author of a television program on legal matters “Civic tutoring”.
Co-author and author of:
- The tradition in collision with the digital revolution, that is how the Belgian ‘LeSoir’ is managing in the era of new media. Case study. [in:] The development of the internet and changes in the media, as well as media and social systems
- Journalist – wizard or deformer? The phenomenon of deformation of the reality in mass media, from a theoretical perspective [in:] Journalist’s profession. Between Mission and Profession
- Co-author: Illusory Judicial Control [in:] Public Procurement Monitor.
- The new dimension of media and journalism in internet, ie (non) legal practices according to the Polish law and Polish court rulings [in:] In the sphere of new media
- Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Faculty of Political Sciences and International Studies, PhD studies
- Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Faculty of Law and Administration
- Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Faculty of Political Sciences and International Studies