Paweł specializes in civil proceedings, intellectual property law and the law of obligations.
He advises on dispute resolution in areas such as industrial designs, copyrights, personal rights, construction works and insurance.
He won the Minister of Science and Higher Education Prize in a competition organised by the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland for the best work in the field of intellectual property law.
He is the author of more than 1000 drafts of civil and commercial court rulings.
The most important projects
- Advising on infrastructure projects based on FIDIC standards.
- Advising on public-private partnership investments.
- Representing a foreign network of luxury hotels in a dispute with a Polish travel agency.
- 2014–2016 Sąd Apelacyjny w Warszawie, I Wydział Cywilny
- 2011–2014 Kancelaria r.pr. Magdaleny Rogalskiej
- 1996–2010 own business activity
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration