Our advisory services in the field of dispute resolution include:
- documentation analysis
- evaluation of potential courses of action and chances of a successful outcome for our clients
- preparation of legal strategies
- representation in settlement and mediation proceedings
- court representation in proceedings in all instances, including the Supreme Court, the Supreme Administrative Court, and the Constitutional Tribunal
- representation before the European Court of Human Rights and other international institutions
- representation before conciliation and arbitration courts, and the National Appeals Chamber
- comprehensive claim management
Our recent practice in the area of litigation and dispute management includes a number of cases of multi-million value. Our broad experience is why clients trusted us with their most strategically important cases of nation-wide importance.
Our recent experience includes:
- Advising in disputes relating to the construction of the A1 motorway and the S7 expressway.
- Advising in the process of the construction of the central section of the second metro line in Warsaw in disputes arising out of the implementation of the project.
- Advising a public entity in court proceedings relating to employee-related issues.
- Advising an operator of a chain of luxury hotels in disputes relating to non-performance of a contract by one of the biggest tour operators in Poland.
- Advising a real estate investor in all investment matters before administrative authorities and administrative courts.
- Advising one of the biggest private energy groups in disputes before administrative courts relating to all stages of the construction process.
- Advising a private investor in a dispute concerning personal rights violation.