Our advisory services in the field of procurement law and public-private partnership include:
- advising and representing clients in tender proceedings, as well as negotiating contracts concluded within the undertaking
- advising public entities on the choice of suitable investment structures and the preparation of tender documentation, including draft PPP contracts or draft concession contracts
- drafting and negotiating other contractual agreements related to tender proceedings, such as subcontracts, insurance contracts, loan agreements and contracts with subcontractors for construction work
- preparing pre-realization analyses and complete project documentation
- representing clients in proceedings concerning invalidity of public procurement contracts
- representing contractors in cases concerning contractor’s remuneration and contractor’s liability for non-performance or undue performance of its obligations
- representing clients before the National Appeals Chamber, as well as before common court
In the recent practice of Jacek Kosiński Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni, our public procurement and PPP team has advised major entities on most prestigious investments under public procurement and PPP formula. Our clients received professional and comprehensive legal support in billion worth infrastructure projects, such as the construction of motorways, express roads, and metro.
Our recent experience includes:
- Advising on PPP projects involving the preparation of the first contract for the construction and operation of a DBFO motorway in Poland and an agreement with an independent engineer. The projects concerned two sections of the A1 and A2 motorways in Poland.
- Advising on a public procurement concerning, among other things, the construction of the second metro line in Warsaw, the construction of a multimodal railway station in Łódź, the southern bypass of Warsaw, and the tunnel under the Vistula River in Warsaw.
- Advising on a concession procedure, including the development and operation of 1580 bus and tramway shelters.
- Advising on the construction of underground car parks under the construction concession formula.
- Advising and representing an office furniture supplier in a number of public procurement procedures.